10. It doesn't take minutes to buffer and load whenever you change stations.
9. When was the last time you tuned in to a radio station and got a "Not Found 404" message?
8. There are fewer grating color schemes on radio. Even on MTV.
7. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this morning.
6. A car radio has fewer buttons than a keyboard or a Blackberry.
5. Even the worst radio stations never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
4. Shawn Parr, Lisa Dent or Bob Kingsley never slow down when a lot of people tune in.
3. You just can't find those cool network P.I. commercials on the Web.
2. Your iPod Nano with FM doesn't beep and whine when you hook up to your favorite radio station and can’t find a fast wireless connection and must try to log on with dial-up.
1. You can't seek and scan the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other.
Farm Aid Comes To Saratoga Springs September 21 - Each year, Farm Aid board members Willie Nelson, Neil Young, John Mellencamp and Dave Matthews headline a Farm Aid concert to bring together a wide variet...
19 hours ago